Tuesday 8 March 2011

MY BufDAY WISHES


I turned 27 on the 5th March, (five days ago… ) it's 3 years away from the big '3O' but what happened throughout that day made it one birthday that I won't easily forget. From the moment the clock struck midnight till late night that day, I was surprised/amazed with the countless numbers of  wishes  via smses, phone calls, emails, tagged and facebook I got. The most came from my tagged friends (Thank you taggers…uol really make my day..!! )

These people actually took some time out of their busy lives to the fact that they remembered one insignificant date out of 365 days to make me feel so blessed as I danced the whole day to the tune of the dancing mermaid princess I knew so well.….and to count them as family and friends.   Wow.!!!!
(To my Srikandi batch….thx gurls I am looking forward to our 27th birthday bash.)
The most special sms came from a friend whom I have not seen for more than 10 years. What a good day to renew a long-lost friendship!  

When people asked that day what I wanted for this birthday I didn't once give a definite answer but now I figure my birthday wishes are... 
to have the best of health…….
to lead a peaceful life with the man I love….hahahaha.
It sounds old fashioned, but  it's my birthday wish!
(Thanks for the dinner Leodi… I guess I am still the same old corny Nina)
So, here's a toast for a brand new year ahead and may all my wishes come true...

1 comment: