Sunday 13 March 2011

BLESSINGS IN DISGUISE

 Over the years, I began to believe there are good reasons behind everything that happened, for better things to come or lesson to be learned. An example, I didn't get to go to Kota Bharu for a family gathering March last year because I had to fly to Manila for a seminar and off I went. It was a good trip and a surprise meet with a long-known friend at the La Salle Uni which anchor a better relationship between us. A blessing in disguise.

2006-2008 were the years of healing wounds, bringing up a baby and striving for my studies. 2009-2010 were the years of discovering, adventures, holidays, a number of new added friends, a good job, and a new relationship. Yes, there were blocks here and there and we did have an action plan with hope to break through the barrier but fate did not favour us. I said goodbye with lots of tears in my eyes and a hole in my heart. I am sure, it was just another blessing in disguise for us both. Life must go on right Leodi?
I was supposed to go back to Paka but ended up having to pay RM1.3k for the car repairs in January 2010  which include 3 brand new tires, a set of new brakes and a few other things that I don't remember what. I postponed the Paka trip and the good thing is totally avoiding the end-of-holiday traffic madness. A blessing in disguise.
So I went outing with  Billi to Zoo Negara instead. Both of us got totally drenched up when one of the elephants sprayed a bucketful of water towards us with his trunk during an elephant show. How many of you can stand up and be proud that you've been 'showered' by an elephant.


A blessing in disguise.  During which I had a short few seconds with good reasons to hold him so close to my heart and make sure he felt safe in my arms. We have been absence from each other for more than a year and he was so awkward the first day we met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment