Saturday 12 March 2011

.DAY 6 – YOUR TRUE LOVE

I recently found love.. unexpectedly...such a pleasant surprise indeed.(Nice morning talk sayang.)

It is so beautiful…… When love comes knocking on your door especially when you weren’t looking for one…..it’s a blessing. But how would you know that it’s the real thing and not just an infatuation or lust-driven?  No one knows for sure….
Is this what u call true love?  When it fill-in the gap that you never notice it was there before, swamp you with sudden happiness you never imagine, sweep you off your feet and lift your spirit high, gives you the extra new energy for you to go on and change your perception positively as a person.

For me, if thinking of him could bring smiles to my face or if I feel that weird but wonderful knots in my stomach whenever he crosses my mind or my heart misses a beat whenever I hear his voice or when I could challenge and look straight in his eyes, then he's probably the one! He is definitely the one…age is not a barrier. 
How would you know for sure if he/she is your true love? I guess I found mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment