Friday 4 March 2011

Marvelous March

Marvelous March, my birthday month is here! And as promised (I know you’re not keeping score leodi, but for the past two years I had kept my promises hehehe) so yeah, as promised, I’m gonna do the my b’day Challenge starting today the 5th day of March, on which date I  turn 17 (plus 10) hahahaha

(the challenge will end on the 30th March)

DAY 1: MY FAVOURITE SONG
This is a tough one. Its quite difficult for me to just choose one song/ number/movie/actor and such because to me it  is a seasonal kinda thing. (Ikut musim aku. Ikut mood aku.)

  Back in 1995, I’d probably choose one of Farah’s song Bagaikan Puteri  as my favourite, 1996 Oasis probably Wonderwall or Champagne Supernova. For 1997, the year I was obsessed with Robbie Williams Take That, She is the One,  Everything Changes, because it is one the few songs that Robbie get to be the lead vocal.

 Then I was obsessed with the cool girls songs for quite sometimes; anything by Jewel, Alanis Morissette, Lisa Loeb, Alisha’s Attic and Celine Dion. 2000 it was  Sheila On 7 and it was the turning point of my  love  for Indonesian song and until now the passion is still brimming high…meletup2 (explosively high)  since I know U…..Am


But, if I really have to choose one song that I really, really, really like, one song that never fails to put a smile on my face and send warm fuzzy feeling in my heart, it would be 
Celine Dion …I’m Alive……..

 

Happy Birthday Eina Anwar 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sydney...
    Thank you Syed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noted.
    (Syed Alfandi Syed Mansor February 24 at 3:32pm
    help..? Only you can help yourself...i can only spot the potential...hihi..)
    "I owe all these to Syed. Thxs bro.."
    Am: Please belanja Syed teh tarikkk...thxs

    ReplyDelete