Friday 11 March 2011

DAY 5 – YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS FROM KILLER BATCH ALBUM...


Why do I focus on killer batch photo albums?

I met one of them online during World Cup season July last year. Football is not my kind of sport I enjoy watching.( I prefer tennis and hockey….hey! I was in the school team!!­ Remember??) He is an MU and Barcelona diehard fan but that did not stop us from sharing our time and thoughts together( I dont favour football, MU and Barce).
 We were more often online especially during my long hours of fieldwork which usually lasted a month for each expedition. Weeks later I was accepted by 2 more killerz and the trio shot their way up to top 3 of my 10 top friends in FB (Thanks Ja, Mahdi and Am). To top it all …..Min suspected Am cheated his way up because he was flanked both sides by his killer batch brosis….jokingly.Haaa
Sorry Min …I made you left !!
On the other hand, Killer Bropet was my pet in tagged when his worth was merely a few hundreds.(Am was my pet too ealier on) We did a very good job on him during their bizz trip to Ho Chi Min buying and selling him between us and Bropet is now worth 10xx figures compared to our 12xx. A long long way to go bro before u could marry us both off to each other !!!  He did emphasized  humorously in one of his  tagged msgs in which he wrote….”I will buy you both when I am rich enough and marry you both off to each other”.
 Hahahaha……What a big dream bro !!To one of my kinky remarks  he replied back ”I don’t even dare to tilt my head and look at his girl friend!!!…shhhhh.”  Hahaha…..such sweet brosis relationship and love for each other no doubt!!
This blogpost I dedicate to all killerz…not forgetting to mention Hanif and Haniza.
And two from non killer batch the one with rock image good looking Hafizar Hakimi and my sifu Syed Alfandi Syed Mansor….
If not because of you…I wouldn’t be blogging. Thanks guys !!

2 comments: