Tuesday 15 March 2011

I AM BACK TO WORK.


Over the last hours before boarding, mom  asked me, "Cant  they send a man for the expedition instead of you?"


I know  there are so many emotions running through her body ,head  and soul because  she  just sit there and stare after I told her I have to leave  for o/s in 12 hours. Likely in shock,  maybe she was thinking about the ”10000 missing” and a second wave  coming….
 II am better than most men mama furthermore I will be in the SE region thousands km away from Japan... I will swim safely  home in whatever circumstances……I am a mermaid mom. ..hahaha
She look straight into my eyes with her usual serious look (when I annoyed her) and  was not laughing..
Hmmmmmmm……..And lastly, just hug your loved ones tonight ! 
Love you mama....ehem ehem 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment