Wednesday 23 March 2011

DAY14 – THE CHILD IN MY HEART......

Different time, date and year...a beautiful princess was welcomed to the world in the same hospital where 3 yrs later she lied again there seriously sick for 48 hours. I was by her side reading surah Yassin as she lied on the bed motionless….with tubes and wires all over her body.... 

She is no longer around now, she had returned to where she belong safe in the arm of her Creator….free from pain and suffering which she was forced to endure since birth. I was so shattered .to watch her in pain. I sensed that she tried hard to hang on to dear life…moving her eyes to the left and right sighting  both for her parents who were abroad….. longing to be hugged and kissed by them. On the fated night her heart failed her and I was asked to leave the room. before her doctor  rushed in. to her aid. Ten minutes later when they left the room I knew for once her next journey to meet God has began ….   God took her away that night…..that was the saddest moment of my life. I was nailed to the floor for seconds feeling lost and empty when both her parents suddenly appeared in front of me….teary. I was feeling so bitter and immediately made an exit…not a single tear I shed that night. I have done my part……the best I could for her in their absence..

Waking up at the crack of the dawn the next day, I found myself in tears, real tears that I have not shed for three years. They were flowing even during my prayer time. I got very emotional indeed. That was the most difficult moment of my life. I felt the pain in my heart…. she was gone forever… she left  me with fond memories of two happy years we shared.
May God bless you Adri.
Al-Fatihah….

No comments:

Post a Comment