Monday 21 March 2011

DAY13 – I WANT THEM TO KNOW.......

………. but somehow I am missing him....And I mean REALLY missing him.

It's not as if I have never been away before. I am a seasoned traveller - often leaving home, usually for a month at any one time. And now being further away…..and for a longer time…..4 months !! Gulp... And, hey... I miss MY SON, MY BRO, MOM and PAP…
and the only explanation as to why it is that I'm feeling extra melancholy NOW is that I've been reading A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE last night which stirred some really deep emotions in me...I guess there can never be enough time spent with our loved ones so please dont take our loved ones for granted thinking that they know we love them.

I guess sometimes we do not realize  how vital things in our lives which we see as trivial and  we choose not to  acknowledge, or linger too long or too much on the facts of life...that the inevitable will happen.

 We refuse to think beyond today or tomorrow and I guess sometimes we take a LOT of things for granted.

I realise that I'm not alone in being guilty having the kind of attitudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment