Sunday 6 March 2011

DAY 2: YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE


You can erase someone from your mind. 
Getting them out of your heart is another story.

Pi
ck just one movie as a favourite……. It would be easier if the question is, Your Favourite Johnny Depp Movie, then without hesitation  I would say Pirates of the Carribeans. I like his sissy kinda character in the movie.  Your Favourite Tan Sri P.Ramlie Movie and it goes to  the Bujang Lapok one of the trilogies. Sudin – Ramlee – Ajis. Those trios crack me up all the time. Or Your Favourite Classic Movie and it will be Forest Gump (Tom Hank  won an Oscar)- “And then Jenny came back and she left again.And then Jenny came back and she left again.Then Jenny told me I was a daddy, so we got married.And then Jenny died”........ hmmmmmm
 My Favourite Scifi  would be Avatar which is  very similar to District 9, a movie that was released within the same year.. Or if it’s The Favourite Book Adaptation Movie, without delays my answer would be The Notebook, originally written by Nicholas Sparks. The book was sappy beyond words even a hopeless romantic as yours truly want to watch it everyday!!!!
…..…….hehehehe.   And of course the gorgeous  Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Grrr……

 But my answer  has got to be ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND. Starring Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet, the title is from the poem Eloisa to Abelard by Alexander Pope on a story of a tragic love affair. In a way, I think the movie is a tragic love story of its own….. Dark and wildly imaginative, awesomely clever and thoroughly heartfelt.You gotta watch it.

1 comment:

  1. The English Patient...beautiful photography and epic storytelling...haven't even read the book...

    ReplyDelete