Saturday 19 March 2011

INDECOROUSLY ME???

Have you ever been in a situation where the more you work, the more work comes to you?

I have been experiencing that for the last two days…… My to-do list is now twice longer compared to when I first started work here. Hate it when he has to take over from me due to my silly mistakes. His cynical smiles is driving me nutts….AArrrggghhh…. I thought I was at par or better than him. Wishful thinking..desirous am I???


To do list is supposed to help me organize my thoughts and job with focus and put me in total control.
But it's giving me the opposite effect early this morning... it made me more confused especially the sequence part of the job alone is driving me crazy!! Maybe to-do list is not meant for me anymore.....prefer my mental what to do list…..

I feel more relax….

No comments:

Post a Comment