Wednesday 2 October 2013

Thanks readers....



My journey to become who I am now was full of hurdles and bumpy as I go around every turn and corners. I had people criticizing every decision I made, pulling me downhill most of the time. But the support and encouragement that I got from my closest friends and family have been keeping me strong and I could walk my life held my head high. 

Their support is the strength I needed to pursue most of my dreams. They helped me realized my passion, exerting strength I needed to strive to achieve my goals. 

Without them, I would be nowhere and I would't be here at all.

I had always imagined my whole life as vast as the oceans spreading miles and miles into the unknown. Watching millions species of fish and other aquatic organisms which are still unknown of their existence to us.

My dream since I was little is to catch the biggest fish in the ocean. To achieve, I know, I would need - a sturdy fishing rod, a strong fishing line, and a good bait. 

This is an analogy of my life. My supportive family members act as the rod, giving me support and encouragement, whereas my friends become the line, helping me to reach far beyond my dreams. The bait, on the other hand, represents the effort and hard work that I need to put in to achieve my goals.

This blog is a major breakthrough for me in my dream to become a famous writer. Since I am thinking of taking a sixteen months break from my engineering work I wish to write more often here.

Thanks readers....whoever you are..


No comments:

Post a Comment