Sunday 6 October 2013

I never meant to mock you....



I created one fb account mainly to find a friend, an old friend but in the cause of doing so I gained more new friends and a few more old friends into the list and with old friends we managed to catch up anything we left behind years ago besides gossiping.

Of course I stalk a few (consistently of three teenagers a boy and two girls) but suddenly I started not to get notifications, got a few headaches namely cat fights and stuffs like that, over-stalking, over-reacting, not to mention the time I spent on it, chewed my precious time of which I should have been spending on something more beneficial (with putera and puteri) and now what?!

I lost all my picture albums and my patience is wearing thin.

The last straw, I lost the trust of someone who means the world to me. My bad, my fault , I am quoting him “forgiving someone is easy but being able to trust them again is totally a different story”.
There goes...

I know, I was never courteous but I definitely knew how to, when the situation needs me to be one. I was brought up with good values too and I shed all of my courtesy when the situation forces me to do so.

I will never give you the definite definition to define me. You can never scrutinize me as being a this or a that because I'll change and manipulate every minute of the chance I got.  I have an alter ego and you CAN NEVER KNOW WHO I REALLY AM. NEVER.

I am never to be understood. The more you attempted to, the more you got tangled in your own web of curiosity. I preferred to be hidden.  I do not like my alter ego being revealed or discovered. IF you do not want to get hurt, get to know me from the outside only. I am simply what you see I am.  

Please, my alter ego needs privacy too.

And I never meant to mock you.

No comments:

Post a Comment