Monday 21 October 2013

Ahhaaa...haa..haaa


“You are very attractive, but even if you were to go into a bar and siting there alone I don’t think many guys will approach you. There’s something about you that is stopping guys from doing that”
Hmmmmmm…..

I was a bit shy as a kid, read a lot and kept diaries since I was 12. I don’t keep much inside and I guess that won’t change much.

However, being told that I’m difficult to approach by few guys since I started working was a bit disturbing, especially when one of them is a close friend, Mich who gave the above analogy.

Maybe the “Do Not Disturb” sign is there clearly stuck on my forehead.
Still, it does not explain why I always get the weird ones trying to chat me in either real or cyber world. ;)

I have been told in the past that I seem stand-offish around strangers but it’s actually the shyness be revealed. There were times when I wished I had talked to people I thought were interesting but was afraid they’d prefer the company of others.


Ah……. I am who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment