Friday 18 October 2013

Do you think....


Fate and destiny. Terms Mr. Paul Coelho uses in his books but when it comes to my own life, I feel like a pawn in a doomed chess game.

I am NOT my father. That’s a fact but I have to keep reminding myself that I am my own person, but my path was fated to follow somewhat a similar pattern. It’s something I am not at all pleased to note because I could be spared of the comparisons people make.

Life for me has not been too hard but it has never been simple, even when I try to untangle the strings.

Do you think about whether it is worth all the trouble you have to go through to get it? Or, like me, do you change your mind every other day?

Do you think we tend to like people who don’t really like us?

A good friend posed that question a couple of days ago. I guess we do have that tendency to want someone who does not want us back, at least I do. That sense of being connected but not really. If I think about it long enough, my hair will be white like Andersen Cooper’s in no time.


Screw ups are part of life but it still gets to me, especially when on the rare occasion I dared to be optimistic. I really shouldn’t care too much

No comments:

Post a Comment