Saturday 5 October 2013

Andai ku bisa....


Writing has been my passion, the solace I used to seek when I find myself drowning in a tide of troubles /sadness and misery that come knocking unexpectedly.

I have been spilling out all my inside, venting every bit of my anger on the net, how could I ever forget there exists such place of which I could write.

A page for me to write which does not have feelings like human does. It does not have humane flaws and above all, it doesn't judge.

"Andai kan ku bisa lebih adil, pada cinta kau dan dia"

Of two passions?

How do I put this into words.  Let's just say….. stars too, do collide in their aligned manner in the constellation. Fate and destiny too, are not spared.


This has to be the toughest decision; Ever!

People come and go, Nina…..

No comments:

Post a Comment