Saturday 12 October 2013

Blank


The whole day today that was taxing my mental, physic and spirit.
It came back blurry…..
2.00 am got a call from my bro in law…..Ibu suffered shortness of breath and in a critical condition in a private hospital in KT. I packed immediately, tossed everything into the boot, hauled the kids from their rooms and strapped them to the back seats and away we went straight to KT. I was speeding like a bullet train accompanied by a collection of rock music at full blast volume to keep me awake.
6.00am…. I reached the hospital. Ibu was under life support basically unconscious since warded. Droves of closed family members were already there. BIL played host at the waiting room.
 6.30am…..Her heart rate increases a bit, so we prayed she would open her eyes soon. I decided to check in Sri Malaysia so that the kids and I could have a good sleep. Their daddy arrived at the hospital an hour after we left.
9.00 am…. I continue to sleep hugging my tummy and begging God the Almighty…..kids mama gonna have a busy day ahead. Puteri and Putera were out for breakfast with their dad and off to the hospital.
2.00 pm…. Received THE call. Alfatihah bu. Rushed helter skelter to SIL’s house.  (ahli keluarga sedang mandikan jenazah) and in time for the solat. Papa too just arrived from KL.
4.00 pm….. burial. I stayed back.
8.00pm….We did tahlil, the first of the three nights.  We estimated 200 people. There were more than 300 that came for the tahlil. Needless to say, we have a food shortage since we use the catering service for tahlil.
Our celebrity chef from Perak took over for a stretch of added menu of canned tuna, egg curry, rice, fried veges, salted eggs all in the spot. Some even went back tak makan. Rezeki arwah ibu, ramai yang datang nak tahlil untuk dia.
Ayah’s unshed tears kill me inside. I’m in a dilemma now….should I drive to KLCC with a heavy heart for Igem tomorrow?

Blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment