Wednesday 2 October 2013

'hate mail'


I usually am affected by insults and criticism but of late I will auto- switch insults into opportunities for me to improve myself. Those comments somehow made me realized how imperfect I am in the eyes of others. 

No matter what is said and done I choose to turn the other cheek, because that is what princesses like me love doing. I am not allowing anyone to pull me down.

"Tears of pain, tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one."

(The Lion King 2 - We Are One)

I can only please a person a day and I choose to please myself..........everyday.

And yesterday I got an anonymous 'hate mail'.( if I could call it such.)

Quoted: "Yo sister ko boley turunkan ego dan stop berasa diri ko terhebat di dunia. 
A piece of advice, don’t give people a reason to hate you. 
This is from someone who once respected you.."

To the anonymous, if you're reading this, thank you.. 
Thanks, for ruining my mood and appetite. 
Thanks for making me feel like crying and giving me the perfect reason to go back home for the night. 
Thanks for giving me the reason to treat myself to two slices of Chocolate Molten cake. 
Thanks for giving me the reason to glue myself in the library. 
Thanks for showing me who my true friends are. 
Thanks for being honest, although not completely honest. 
And thanks a lot, for pointing out my flaws.

I'm not perfect and there're still lots I need to improve on. 
I know, I have a high ego, a bad temper and I can be a pain in the ass all times.

But I'm improving....

I have hurt people around me in real and virtual. 
I'm truly sorry. It was purely unintentional. I would never want to hurt ANYONE. 
If I have offended  ANYONE with my words, my actions or my attitude I'm truly sorry.
To my dear Anonymous (I've lost count to how many of you out there), thank you for the 'constant reminders'. I am so blessed to have you in my circle.

Peace no war

*I hope u r happier Am


No comments:

Post a Comment