Sunday 20 October 2013

Go figure....


At least five people have sent me invites to be on Twitter and a couple more have been telling me I should  twitt.. Mich said it’s a very convenient way for him to track his friends, since he is out of the country most of the time and not able to keep in touch as often as he would like to. 

I told him that I “don’t want to be tracked.” 
His reply: “You don’t want to be tracked but you have a blog huh?

I should have said I don't want to be tracked down by trolls and people I don’t wish to meet. 
Have I told you I’m not a “people person”?

That’s just me. I’m not very good at interacting with people. Still, I don’t have to socialize with those I do work with. No need for small talks. Someone said I’m good with the older folks. I guess I am. Still, not all the time. Ask my brothers, they’d tell you horror stories.

I’m shy actually. Really. I can’t even tell a guy to his face that I like him. 
I have a blog “mostly to avoid having to deal with people in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment