Wednesday 16 October 2013

It was a battle for us...


So many unexpected events took place since I came back home, June . If you were guessing how am I dealing with them all... then I'm good. 
Alhamdullillah in every way.
You can say I'm busy attending interviews since a month ago and now I am employed by another big corporation based in Sri Begawan. It's not an easy decision to make since I love my previous job....so much.

I prepared and mailed a series of hateful emails for my last day. Maybe for some it was a hateful one but I'm not doing it purposely to invent a group of enemies.... hopefully it will open up the boss's eyes. If failed, looks cute to me since I'm already out from there. 

However, I did receive some grateful notes on the email. They liked it! O la la... being outspoken is not good in some ways, but it has some advantages.

In two weeks I will be attached in a new company.  And in this particular month I lost my mother-in-law. She was having regular fever and admitted in a private hospital.. Even though it's normal for her to be warded, but this time round she was admitted in HDU. Doctor couldn't find the exact cause why she was having the fever and her left hand was swollen on her last day with us and she was having difficulty in breathing too. 

The scenes on that particular morning when I last visited her was still playing in my memory over and over again. She was unconscious then. We weren't expecting that she'll be gone forever. Zoul was the last person talking to her when she finally opened her eyes for the last time that morning after an hour I left the hospital. I was sleeping soundly when I finally received that one particular call I hated to receive from BIL.

 Ibu,semoga roh ibu dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan mereka yg beriman.
Amin. Al-Fatihah.

The post-gone of my mother-in-law started during Aidiladha. Zoul couldn't come to his senses that ibu has left him for good. I was battling with him so that he will not be drifted away too far. 

And  Alhamdullillah, he came back to be himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment