Friday 22 March 2013

Write a bit each day...



I wrote a lot in here. Life is becoming more stressful and I needed an outlet. Maybe it is a diversion tactic. Maybe it is procrastination-on-speed. Wutever….
At work when deadlines are no longer looming left right and center, I have more time to vent but time for sleep is equally less. So why am I not writing? Everyday words swim in my head, swimming freestyle. ;)
When I started writing, I focused on the premise that I am writing for me; be damned about others. I found real pleasure in writing. Thanks to my sifu and partner in crime. I sometimes read other blogs too. And this was when it all started and I ended up writing nothing.
So I have set my markers and I decided to go back to all things basic. Write a bit each day, or other days. Be damned what others say.
This is my bit for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment