Wednesday 27 March 2013

Untukmu sayang....



Dearest,
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would meet and you twisted my heart with a simple ‘hi’ during World Cup July nearly three years ago.
You are unique with intriguing qualities that drive my desire for you far beyond any imagination…. I wanted to bring your child into this world, share everything, offer all my love unconditionally, and grow old with someone to one day reminisce of the years we shared. Just the thought of offering my total heart and spending my life brings these incredible emotions I have never experienced before.
The worse day of my life was letting you slip away because the timing just was not right for either of us, but second chances do not come too often in life.
Love, hugs & kisses,

1 comment:

  1. Yes.. words n no actions ... yup blame it on the timing.. not the schrew up arrangement

    ReplyDelete