Friday 15 March 2013

The other side of the midnight....



I find observing peeps is interesting as much as they find it interesting to observe me. 

To most of them my life is a super cool and interestingly filled with so much action. I constantly fly from one to the other end of the globe. Quoting Billi bong bong… …."Mama flies to work by planes. Then she flies in a chopper to the middle of the ocean. She stays and works there for many months and I will miss her for many months too…”
Some even thought that my life is all about nonstop parties and dating one guy after another. Urrgghhh

The truth is, my life is plain, uninteresting and rather boring.. 
I work almost 24 hours every day (which sounds rather ... sad) and 99.5% of my colleagues are hunky males. I hardly had a lady for a roommate and I have to share the same bath and toilets with the guys.. And I eat boring healthy food, low fat yoghurt. vegie curries, quinoa and wholemeal bread. 

Mayo makes me puke so is fish, meat and all their by products. 

The only thing that I guess I am making waves with is the fact that I love bikinis, the sun, the beach when on vacation with my family on remote islands.  
I am actually proud to announce that I have a boring life...

The only thing exciting about me would be my shoes, dresses, bags and my growing book collection.

(I am a traditionalist. I still buy paperbacks and refuse to use the Kindle that was given to me as a present two years ago. Unless I decided to go travel a lot during my 3-6 months vacation.)

I used to think that one of my best friends was an arrogant ass and little did we expect that we would be best friends.

The thing is, whatever kind of perspective that we decided to portray on a certain individual, 95% of it turned out to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment