Wednesday 27 March 2013

Warkah cinta utntukmu



My dear DPSSDCptDr, 

WE love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched OUR life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude and magnitude of feelings.
The love I have for you is strong and enduring and will stand the trial of time. I am blessed that you have become a part of my life. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me. You are everything I do.
 You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. 
So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....
Love always,

No comments:

Post a Comment