Wednesday 13 March 2013

A lil brain dead



I had that sudden need to actually, cry. To cry my eyes and heart out. I didn't have anything specific to cry about, but, I was, all of the sudden, choked up.

Can't really understand why all these........and I stopped by the road to nowhere and cried.

My tears streaming down my face, not knowing the actual reason for crying.

 I paid my bills, did French pedicure with his mom and I had a whole cheescake and a box of chocolate

Chocolates fix everything.


It was definitely not tears of sadness, because I was not ... sad.

But I was numb. I felt stuck, I felt like I am in a cocoon of numbness.

I need to go swimming. I need to zone out.


I need to clear this... numbness out of my system.


Jaga....
Bila kau pulang.....
Pastikan kau otak paling ceria....
dan aku disini....


Masih menuggu... 
tiada ber Otak.

No comments:

Post a Comment