Thursday 14 March 2013

In all sincerity



For my recent birthday, I asked him for crystals since I love precious weird stone and in the spirit of experimentation I am anxious to give it a try.

His mom is an ardent believer in crystal healing and on his request she took me to a holistic healing center that sells crystal with an expert consultation. 
(kepercayaan yg boleh membawa kpd syirik?)

In my blurry and sleepy state (side effect from a medication) I was drawn to a pendant a combination of Rhodonite and Morganite (that is what the expert told me).

 

I guess…my being drawn to it.. meant that it was calling out to me… "Nina….Nina”
(bayangkan kamu sedang menonton filem Patung Cendana.... hahahahaha).

I was asked ealier...." what do you want the crystal to do for you?." 
(Hahahahahahaha……soklan bodo)

Anyway……
(aku jawab dengan bodo)

……. so I said “I want to find peace of mind because I was so mentally stressed. And...
love... ."                  


The expert said… "because it is a pendant, it will help in giving you peace and love, as it is worn on the heart chakra." 
(Hahahahahaha....aku gelak lagi dlm hati)

 In case you have no idea what new age holistic  pseudoscience, chakra or aura  I am talking about :

….. so 'chakras and auras' are words that are all too familiar to yoga believer. It is believed that an aligned chakra is the best state for a yogi or anyone….in fact



**But in all my sincerity, there's no harm in wearing it and in the spirit of experimentation I thought they are so lovely and holding them with nice warm thoughts can't be all that bad.






1 comment: