Friday 22 March 2013

He is from killerbatch



I am an interesting and active Facebooker (dorg kata) and has listed nearly 160 over friends (ckit jer) and I am closest to nearly 15 of them mostly from killerbatch.(boley jadi adik angkat tak?) 
It is my status updates that makes me an interesting person (perasan). I wrote about things constantly.
I read all kind of stuff and literature is like low fat wheat bits that I gobbled down my throat.  

I could read Malay language in Arab alphabets well.
I read Karl Marx along side the Buddhist scripture and along side the Bible.

Recently, I have come to love reading quotations of Buddha and the Dalai Lama. I find it a peaceful insight compared to all the other heavier stuff I read

My Mum once asked me if I am going to convert to a Buddhist.

NO.  

Maybe because sometimes I wear Mala beads on my left wrist and this triggered an 'oh-my-God-my-kid-is-going-to-be-a-frikkin-freethinker' . Such an alarm.

I have a good job and I am not a serial killer is enough to justify that  I am the product of a good upbringing.


I was brought up in a Malay Muslim setting with strong traditional belief. The significant here is, it is like living with a form of invisible restrain glued on myself as an individual. My place as a woman was preconceived for me by a group of people I never cared about. I learned that God is an entity to be feared, instead of loved and at a  very young age... I truly believed that just by saying 'babi', gives me a ticket to hell.

Ditto is only to camouflage my anger of a photo I saw in Fbook.


Today I did something that I should have done a LONG time ago.
Apedia Am?

No comments:

Post a Comment