Saturday 27 October 2012

You got problem with that...



It was the first time in Blue Frog that I ever come across such … behaviour
I was putting away my stuff into my laptop bag…….

“Could you hurry up?” 
He asked me.  
His tone was commanding, arrogant, in an uncivilized even immoral way.

And I in my glorious stubborn bull headed attitude said;                                                                    “No.”
I calmly switched on my laptop despite my intention to leave. I called for a staff and ordered another hot chocolate, with a bag of chips, and another chocolate chip muffin.

“You not leaving?” He asked.

And again, I in my glorious stubborn bull headed attitude said;

“No. U got problem with that?”

The staff remain standing by beside me (he is Steven's brother), just in case it gets ugly. Annoyed,  he went back to his seat. He literally threw his drink on the table. He was muttering some swear words under his breath, possibly in Spanish.

Leodi and Sarah came in a few minutes after and asked if I am ready to go. I asked them to sit down and order something. The movie is only going to be in an hour.

Call me a creep or  whatever but you know, we sometimes do things in the moment, this is one of my ‘moments’. Besides, he is a rude prick, and rude pricks don’t get my respect and they most definitely don’t deserve it.

I could have given him the space if he was nice, smiling, and added the word ‘please’ at the end of his request. 


Prick!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment