Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hopeful tots....



I really admire those who have been in the working force for many years and they could still show unending excitement as when they knew the day they got the job and was as eager and as ambitious as they started work on day ONE.  I wonder where they got all the drive and energy to avidly giving good end results working under the same organization for thirty or even more years…

My Daddy work at  irregular hours and so does my Mommy ( with diff skills). They had been working in the same work pattern for more than 30 years but each time they spoken of their job, there’s always that satisfaction LOOK on their faces. I wish I can be just like them! That is why we need to fall in love with our job and gradually developed a particular passion that will always burn inside with continued drive to excel and to perform at the level best.

Sigh!

Where are those passion and drive ?? It’s like…suddenly it was all gone and I am becoming more like a zombie lately. I think it is time for me to sit and think seriously about my career path. Will I be in the same industry for the next 5 or 10 years more? Or shall I …..

These three weeks has been work, work, work, eat and sleep.

I am counting my days for the coming Saturday, there will be a family gathering in Spain.  There will be a combined birthday bash for all the August, September and October BIG babies of the family.

I wish when I start work after the break, things will be better...

1 comment: