Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bellarina.



Walking down memory lane is peculiar. It makes you think of odd and weird stuff. From time to time you bump into fraction and pieces of the past and experience it with  such a thrilling and warm emotion. And the past somehow sculpt you into the person you are now. If I could go back I wish to be a ballerina instead.

Anyway I am glad I turned out to be who I am right now as exactly I want my life to be not perfect but independent, I don’t have many kids in tow. I could still maintain an alluring sexy waistline till today and I don’t have to live in misery and eating my heart out living with a  cheating husband.

Am I supposed to be flattered that I look intimidating because I am more successful in my career or am I suppose to be more concern about how arrogant I look in the eyes of others..….. like your average bitch next door. Makcik2/ MIL to be loath me and I am unapproachable especially when I am at work.

Beats me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment