Tuesday 30 October 2012

About love and selfishness




All this thinking about love and selfishness come about when we had tea together. She really pisses me and made me think of how selfish one can be when it comes to love. This was what transacted between us.

Me: So why are you angry?

Lyra : Im so mad with my boyfriend’s wife. She is so aggressive (ganas!), I have to keep the relationship under warps for now because she ( the wife) is upset with the whole affair.We do not see each other much now.

Me : But I would say  Lyra you are the aggressive one instead of her, since you are the one who is having an affair with a married man NOT her and the married man happens to be HER husband.

Lyra : yeah but she is still aggressive…I am so angry with her.


Me : Please find a single and available guy, avoid married man.

The conversation ended….I was fuming mad by the way she was venting out her frustrations. Wow… where is her conscience and surprisingly she is so full of herself that she did not even have the empathy for others. A person like her gives the single female population a bad reputation. I have heard too many cases of husbands leaving their kids and wives for other women. How can one be so blind by love?

Love alone is just not enough, character, personality, the heart and attributes that a person has are important. If she could fall/having affair with a married man who doesnt really care of the feelings of his wife and kids, would she feel secured and safe to be with? If he is not faithful to his wife, he could be unfaithful to her too right.

As for the love strucked husband, if she could totally ignore the sensitivity of his kids and wife by pulling  him away from the family, could she be trusted not to leave him for another man.


Oh well, what goes around comes around. I rest my case.

1 comment: