Friday 26 October 2012

To live....



 I got this powerful unwanted instinct but  I guess this is the way God want to show  me that  ALL PEOPLE CANT BE TRUSTED NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU KNOW THEM. 
Seeing is believing…..Thank you.

I wish God punishes  you for betraying me but no punishment in this world would compensate  to the pain I'm suffering because of you . Thank you. It really  hurts…..  This is the most extreme frustration I ever had that I swear  it will not happen again in future.

I am like a widow, who found out all of her dead husband's secrets. Like usual, if there was no proper closure, the woman's mind start being....presumable. I am trying my best to deal with it. To get it off my head. 

To Live.


1 comment:

  1. ALL PEOPLE CANT BE TRUSTED NO MATTER HOW LONG YOU KNOW THEM.

    ReplyDelete