Wednesday 24 October 2012

Palms reading...




Brian read my palm last year. What I remembered the most about the palm reading was when he said that help will always be around when I NEEDED ONE. True…
I always get help when I am broke, there’s always company when I am depressed and if I requested I will easily get a dose when I am sexually…kidding!

Love wise, it was vague. He said that he could be wrong  because I am attractive, and smart,  Anyone walking  the streets would notice me…lol!. This I shrugged off as a joke. I am not pretty, enigmatic maybe….

I might look like a piece of meat for dirty old man who love and will try to sink their teeth in, because I know basically, if they could not get into my head, they will try to  get into my pants.

Actually palms don’t tell you anything, and even if it does, it is not necessary for anyone to believe in.


I am warning you!

No comments:

Post a Comment