Wednesday 24 October 2012

ballroom dance



When I was a kid I collected stamps, stickers, paper dolls, books, comics and I had my very own dried leaf collection in old exercise books too. There was a time when every kid in school were totally psyched over the feather phenomenon (we put a feather in our textbooks and ‘fed’ it with wooden pencil shavings. Back then you will have to be ‘kaya’ to own a mechanical pencil.).

I was an avid collector and  I was also the only artistically inclined in the family. I write short stories, I drew sketches and mama bought me a set of Buncho crayons for my ‘Masterpieces’.

Now, at the age of nearing 30.... (28) and personally, in a way, ‘sudah jadi kaya’, I lost touch with such hobbies, I still write, not short stories but I write, and sometimes, I sketched on my A5 size pads which I brought with me everywhere I go. I am having  a break from work for 10 days and am now currently  on a holiday with family, I am in  search for a ballroom dance class and I found one in La Xara. Thanks to Steven...

 I think, Salsa is good for the soul, and so is Tango.

No comments:

Post a Comment