Wednesday 31 October 2012

Vital part of my past...



As on the 20th  this month my lexapro was reduced to 10mg from initially 15mg  intake.  So far no withdrawal effect, except the zapping feeling the moment I step out from the plane  or when I was on the helipad.
My mind and emotion are more stable these days. Whenever I miss ...... I will allow myself to cry max 10 mins and move on. Previously it was difficult to get a grip but now it is controllable.
Whenever things get too overwhelmed, I took Xanax or Valium, depending on how severe I felt – Valium is when I completely have nothing to do the next day.
Sadly, I still fail to retrieve some of my memories. Lots of things still remain fuzzy which is so frustrating.
In order to help my neuron growth,  I was on folic acid, b complex and omega 3  partly to boost my appetite :)
And writing in this blog  has helped me remember lots of things from the past. ...it's not amnesia but I just can't  recall vital part of my past., that’s all.

No comments:

Post a Comment