Tuesday 19 April 2011

WHAT HAS HAPPENED AND WILL HAPPEN......




Is it all in the mind?

I reflect on the journey of my life thus far, and I feel blessed. I have gone through some mind talking, questioning and imagining how my life could have turned up today if I had done this or done that differently.

 I came to the conclusions that everything happens for a reason. Sometimes we may be able to know the answers immediately, a lot of times we have to accept that we may not be able to know the answers or the rationale pronto because only Allah knows best.....redha.

I cant cite any example of what I meant here if not it would be more interesting for reading  because  I know for a fact some of the examples may be controversial  and may hurt the feelings of some people whom I know or people whom I don't know, or feelings of my loved ones. So I'm playing it safe and not be an open book.

Do I wish some things about me or about my life would change moving forward?

Sure I do!

No... am not targeting to become a Datin Seri someday. Hahahaha......

But  sure I want some changes in my life moving forward.

I want to commit more to practice Islam as my Ad Din - way of life - rather than just complying to the basic tenets.

I want to spend more quality time with my son….my parents.

I want to love and to be loved more - for the right reasons.

I want to be able to guide my children ( Berangan2 ramai anak….hehehe  tp sebenarnya sorang jer) and family  wisely, without necessarily imposing strict standards on the ultimate outcome solely based on short term worldly desires.

I still want to be able to enjoy myself though but with a pleasurable but simple life nothing complicated, thxs.

I want to continue to be able to vision a larger picture of my life, so I could see the  light at the end of the tunnel; and be liberated by the choices that I make towards those visions; rather than be stuck in the box with the cynical toughts of me being the victim succumbing to other people's pressures without having a choice to make the changes for myself. (most difficult task yg ni)

In short, there's still quite a lot more that I want to achieve moving forward.
Both for "here" as well as the "here after".

And I want to grow older wisely and gracefully. Accepting what has happened and what will happen is in the hand of the Almighty.

I feel happier now… ....Alhamdulillah.

1 comment: