Sunday 3 April 2011

DAY 21 - WHEN THINGS DONT GO ACCORDING TO PLAN.....


Today  I had attended a last minute meeting that lasted for 5 damn hours.

Today - I realize people think that what I have to do is not as important as what they have to do and I have all the time in the world to do these things alone.

Today - I realize that I always take it for granted that everything will always go according to plan. But, obviously it doesn't.

I was supposed to focus on a certain piece of work from 11:00a.m until 6:00p.m today.

The meeting lasted for 5 hours. FIVE DAMN HOURS!

Went back to my room- exhausted.

Had to visit Leodi at 7:45p.m.

Poor him I was so stressed out that I snapped at him a few times.
He said " Let's count stars’ with me  after dinner please......" 

I said  "NO!"

And he asked, "Why not?"

A curt reply from me - "Who's going to bring you there?"

He replied - "You?"

And yet another curt reply of "I don't have time".

And I felt so, so bad after that :( 

Till now - I have not slept as I need to finish whatever it is that I was supposed to finish this afternoon.
I need a lot of luck. And I already drank a LOT of hot choc too .

And tomorrow night, I will make it up to him..."count stars"
Hmmm.......

But, you know what? I wish he is not sick and is helping me with whatever I am suppose to finish... And I know I will still have a lot of "stressed out" days ahead of me to deal with...
Another meeting at 5am………

Leodi oi……cepat sihat la….sian aku !!

No comments:

Post a Comment