Sunday 10 April 2011

DAY 26 - ITS SEEMS LIKE A DISTANCE AWAY....


I have been happy in the last few months. Even when there is a never-ending disputed points that really stressed me up or when work was up to the nose, I could still maintained happy just thinking of ….hehehehe. But suddenly, it occurred to me CLEARLY there is a possibility this happiness wont last long... How can I expect it to last when all the opposing facts have been laid down in front of me from the very beginning, right? 

Even after the traumatising past experience, I am still a hopeless romantic. I might have shouted out loud after  the big ‘D’ and I don't believe anymore in living 'happily ever after' but sadly and secretly I still do. I still dream about it.I can dream and hope but the fact is even how much I tried, eternal happiness still seems like a distance away and there are times when I get the odd feelings it is never really meant for me…..

And at this point of time, my hope is slowly weaning off……..

No comments:

Post a Comment