Saturday 9 April 2011

DAY 25 : IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE


This narration caught my attention:
Sometimes, when we're so focused on finding our own happy endings, we don't learn to read the signs. How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don't. The ones who will stay and the ones who will leave. Or maybe a happy ending doesn't include a wonderful guy. Maybe it's you... On your own, picking up the pieces and starting over. Freeing yourself up for something better in the future. Maybe the happy ending is just ...moving on..

It is so true right? A few years ago, I thought my happiness is dependable on another soul of a different gender..... When the 'lived happily ever after' notion came crashing down on me   it was like I nosedived freely to rock-bottom. People said that I handled it well but truthfully, I was broken into a thousand pieces. I was lost in my own world (I lost custody of Billy too) and put myself on an automatic mode and went crazy doing all sorts of things to keep myself occupied but suddenly my point of happiness shifted (I am getting wiser).
There are so many better things to do, learn and experience than to wallow in loneliness and self-pity. The world is already packed with real sufferings of war and poverty and we should be grateful we are still living peacefully together in comfortable homes and have enough food served on the tables.
Sometimes I just feel like knocking some silly heads to make them see that life is just too precious to be wasted on some ungrateful men (or women). If he/she causes heartbreaks and pains, they are not worth your love and tears so pack your stuff and move on and have faith. Easier said than done I know (hey, I've been there remember?) but we're responsible for our own destiny so...just beat it.
I know of a girl who tried to kill herself over a relationship with a marriedman who  was  giving her 1001 excuses not to marry her. Sorry but I have no sympathy whatsoever for her. First of all, why the hell did she get involved with a marriedman and how selfish could she be for expecting him to leave his wife and kids for her? 
Secondly, if you want to kill yourself, just find a knife and pierce through your heart and it will soon be over. Taking 20-30 tablets of Paracetamol won't kill you... it will just kill your liver and a burden for your poor parents. There are so many people fighting for their lives all over the world and you don't even value yours? And now with an automatic psychiatric record after your suicidal antics, don't you think your chance of getting the man to marry you just plummeted to nil? Sorry but I just can't tolerate stupid people like this……..


No comments:

Post a Comment