Monday 4 April 2011

Day-22: What Makes Me Different From Everyone Else


I am very smart, intelligent and witty ( Adel and Leodi said that….hehehe)....  but when it comes to love, I flunk bad time.
Seriously……..

Sally told her younger sister Ana , "If you want to score in your exams go learn from her” 
(her = me. Hehehe…)
She added, “Asked her how she studies for flying colors results……(result gempaq la tu)…but don’t ask her about love. She failed when it comes to love and emotions. Ahahahaaaa".. Hmmmm……..Very funny Sally.

Huhuhuhu..... But it's true in a way (eerrrr lots of ways actually heheheeeee). I'm just a hopeless romantic who believe in true love, soulmates…...,
 Bla…. bla…

But still, Cupid is too scared to strike the right arrow for me.
*wink* *wink*

And oh……., I LOVE LOVE LOOOVEEEEE Shah Rukh Khan.
But I don’t listen to Hindi song or even watch Hindi movie…...
Hmmmm…..

2 comments: