Friday 20 September 2013

Worms...



The thought of having worms inside my body is quite absurd/unreasonable but  I saw one.. long, thin worm in the toilet bowl after I…...erghh!

Oh my God! Can you imagine how terrified I was. Worms? I have worms!   
There must be few families breeding inside me by now…..Could they be roundworm, hookworm whipworm or the most common parasitic…the pinworm?
It must have come from the street food I ate while traveling since sometime both Zoul and I will simply eat food that were sold in carts by the roadside hawkers.  (He unleashed another part of me I never knew existed…..hissh.)
When I told Zoul about the worms, he suggested I take Z***tel. So he bought me a small box of  Z***tel but realized that I have to take two tablets for three consecutive days. Consuming only one prescription will not be strong enough to kill the parasitic worms.

Anyway Zoul said that he had taken the natural parasite cleanse (herbs) a week after we came back from the Sudan mission and he did make me take some to which I can’t recall.

 The last memory of me taking ‘ubang cacing’ was when I was a little kid.
Anyway, the Sudan mission was more than a year ago so, yeah…. no longer valid I guess.
 Today is the second day of the 3 days treatment.
And...... 
The side effect I  am suffering…nauseous and severe headache about half an hour after taking the pills…I do not know whether it was only my imagination……but the pain was intense around my neck… clinging and squeezing sort of thing..
Another day to go and I hope the cleansing process will kill all the infested parasitic worms and all the dead clinging worms will gush out the toilet bowl soon.
(Please do not rot in my intestine instead).
I will be smarter next time… instead of keeping condom in my bag, I shall keep parasite cleansing tablets instead.
Hehehehe…..I am kidding !

No comments:

Post a Comment