Saturday 31 August 2013

Rambling at 4am...


After fifteen minutes of ice treatment, my eyes are less swollen. I badly need to get some sleep, but I can’t stop my mind from auto processing events of the last twenty four hours… last few months.

 All in one day!

God has many ways of showing his greatness in tiny shots and plots. I received another wedding invitation today. Six hours ago a friend’s mom had passed on. I am glad I was a shoulder to her.  

And I got two sms informing that one of my seniors from high school is battling with cancer. She is now in hospital under intensive care…
These are so many events that never fail to make me wonder about human ability to live and to survive besides…
wars and survival in Gaza…Syria….Egypt. 

And a new beginning with someone you once promise the rest of your life with but an end to another. 

A fight to continue living…….

And at the center of it all are families, friends, even enemies. At one point in time of your life you succeed to ignore what has happened to others as you became engrossed with your own. However, you became aware again and again, that you can’t survive without the rest of the human population.


Well, maybe not the entire humankind, but, at the very least, another person.

4 comments: