Friday 27 September 2013

Why You


What happen that night? 

I am running away , afraid that my actions will injure many. It's as always, happiness running along the beach of Sugar Wreck but I wanted to disscociate,  the hate at their slightest / unnecessary actions and attitude. Everybody seemed at fault. Not to mention my anger that was easily spurred by anything, 

I'm becoming more ridiculous.

It' my fault of being surrounded by loathsome people, or is it my mental state being at it's worse? I am happy for something a minute and i hate it to the guts at the next. I hate you!. 

Why felt deserted, and betrayed for no reason, or perhaps there were mere thought in my head.

I carry too much weight of the world on my shoulders.....lol, filling all of them into my brain, contained all the emotions in my heart, bearing them within me- alone.

i am stressed right now. 
Literally, and i dont even know what i am writing.

Why You......!!

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment