Sunday 29 September 2013

I was exposed,,,


A long lost IRC friend somehow viewed my Fb profile and contacted me. I was exposed~~

We used to chat when I was in Form 5. Then I became an addict, addicted to Internet back there.

We got chatting and I was surprised to find out that those we paired ( when we love to pair each other and almost everyone in the list  with someone we know) are mostly separated. I should say were. 
But a few still stay together after all these fickle years.

He was asking me questions regarding the love like state of my life now, I guess some of my remark put him to this question:

"You had been disappointed in your love?"

Hey wait a sec... I did not make an apparent remark like "Men sucks" or "Love is only a chemical reaction trigger by lust".

I just laughed (if you can described this :D a laugh) and replied.

"You are asking a question which everybody would reply "Yes" to ."

It is just a known fact that it do not required any explanations. Any type of love from all kinds of peoples of all different walks of life , we will learn a lesson.

To some it's a bitter pill to swallow.

It makes me wanna compose 5 tragic love stories).
 Let me see if I have the time and energy to do it. Try to guess which is true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment