Tuesday 24 September 2013

Super power...

Wives have this special radar sensing to detect the unusual behavior of the husbands – be it good or bad just by reading their body language or oral spoken. Often the husband will regard this intuition as imagination, accusation and “all women fond of creating drama-in real life” but most of their detection are true.
“How does my wife know things I have been hiding from her” ask a male friend.
Well…..they just knew.
My MIL said, “Each time your dad walks in the front door of our house after work I just knew……..” It took her a few days later to prove her intuition were right. She refers them the super power in a woman…oh gosh :)
My cousin on the other hand told me when I was at her mom’s house visiting one day… when her husband called, asking whether she wants him to buy some mutton soup and she said ‘No” but he came home with mutton soup..
“You bought the soup before you called me right dear?” she asked
The husband grinned back at her.
.I asked,“ how did you know?
“What he does …are all in my head” she said.
Hahahaaa……..
I think women have a very strong intuition and their observation sharp. They may not know exactly what is going on but they definitely could sense something is going on.  
(kau cabut bulu hidung pun wife kau perasanlah kata kawan aku laa…bukan aku yg kata)
Intuition or sixth sense is something many of us rely on for snap judgments and are often a factor of life altering decisions. A 2008 study in the British Journal of Pshycology defined intuition as what happens when the brain draws on past experiences and external cues to make a decision -- but it happens so fast that the reaction is at an unconscious level.
Just like the brain, there are neurotransmitters in the gut that can respond to environmental stimuli and emotions in the now -- it's not just about past experiences. When those neurotransmitters fire, you may feel the sensation of "butterflies" or uneasiness in your stomach.
 Researchers theorize that "gut instinct," which sends signals to your brain, plays a large role in intuition…..

Hmmmmmm…..

No comments:

Post a Comment