Thursday 30 June 2011

Too young......


 I kept it all deep in my heart with such raw emotions such refined feelings as there was no one I could trust and share my quest. As I see the look of innocence in Billi’s eyes, I felt an overwhelming need to protect him from any hurt. 


Billi was then still too young to understand my fears, hopes and expectations. Five years went by and next year Billi will be in school in Year One. – I relaxed a bit. Hence the need to write down the emotions grows and I want Billi to know my heartfelt when his understanding about life expand..


Now I feel that whatever needed to be shared and said – I can say it openly. No longer does the little heart in me do the talking, wishing and hoping. I said it out loud my love, my fears, my hopes and even my pains.


You may read it but not Billi because he is too young to understand.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment