Friday 17 June 2011

Love never leave you....


He hugged me and said "cinta itu memang sgt perkasa, boleh mengukuh dan juga meruntuhkan semua benteng...."    (the power of love is so strong it could either weaken or strengthen any barricade)

When he said that it made me feel sad, it brought a past memory back……
Love is a simple word….Yet it could change you from being the happiest human alive to being lifeless. I have lost a love once and I even lost the feeling of loving myself.

 I was lying on my bed, unenthusiastically and was thinking why do I feel like the world has crumble and how am I supposed to bounce, rise and smile again? I felt  that I don't need to love myself anymore.
If I could just sooth my heart that time, it would not hurt that much. It was because of the hurt, my body and brain failed to function.
 How could I not see someone who has been  watching me from a distance all this while, came to me and reminded me that I did not lose any love at all.
She hugged me and said, “ I love you so much, in fact I have been loving you since you are  still in me.  Please don’t take the love away from me…..please stop tormenting  yourself”
She is my mother. She never stop loving me despite all my flaws, my imperfection. It is such a shame that I thought I lost love. I still have it with me and I know, I will never lose that love even when she is gone.
I luv you mama…..

1 comment: