Thursday 23 June 2011

I wish it was not mine....



Breaking up is never easy for a woman,(I refer to yours truely). I do not know about you guys, perhaps men do not get hurt that much. For they have their pride and ego to shield the pain. Well, I might be wrong.

What happen during a break up? Yes, I cried on the phone, in the shower, in my sleep. No strength to even look at him.(how could i avoided him since we are involved in the same field work), Somehow I tried my level best not to talk to him. I don’t really care if others may wonder how two people who had been in love opted not to talk to each other.  No more friends just because the spark has died out? That is not true in our case…..we are FORCED a part...(sounds mean....but that's the fact)

I move on. If he attempted to start a casual conversation I will excuse myself and leave. We specifically talk only on job assignments. I have a valid reason for keeping mum even it is very impolite to simply ignore someone who has been a part of me, no matter how much pain I am enduring, especially during those family holidays/weddings when I have to put up with his presence. (Our relationship was like a simple maths when it started three years ago where 2+2=4. Suddenly shit happened where 2+2 becomes a variable.., the simple maths which look sooo simple turned out not to be as simple as we thought)

This was just part and parcel of being in love. Love is bitter sweet. It feels like I am being knocked pretty bad by a bus and ran down by an LRT when we broke up. Still, I make myself susceptible to it. Why?

Yes it was me crying in the darkness last night, trying hard to ignore the pain. It was because of the hurt, my body and brain failed to function. 
Love makes me so vulnerable...   
(I wish it was not mine).


NOTE

If you love someone because you think that he or she is really gorgeous...
Then it's not love..
it's - Infatuation. ..
If you love someone because you think that you shouldn't leave him because others think that you shouldn't... Then it's not love..
it's - 
If you love someone because you think that you cannot live with out his touch....
Then it's not love.
it's - Lust...
If you love someone because you have been kissed by him...
Then it's not love..
it's - Inferiority Complex...
If you love someone because you cannot leave him thinking that it would hurt his feelings..
Then it's not love..
it's - Charity...
If you love someone because you share every thing with him... 
Then it's not love..
it's - Friendship.. .


But if you feel the pain of the other person more than him even when he is stable
And you cry for him..
that's - LOVE...


No comments:

Post a Comment