Tuesday 25 February 2014

Why didn't you find my body?



Me: Until today, the apartment is still empty.... 

Zoul: People don’t want to stay there but for sure I will choose that apartment.......

Me: What if she comes back..

Zoul: Talk and befriend her but if she ask.. “WHY DIDN’T YOU FIND MY BODYYY?”…..

Scarrryyyy....and suddenly I was speechless for a second.  
We were at home together. It was 9pm after dinner break for Zoul  and soon he would be leaving for work again to leave me on my own …..alone. My hand started cupping my mouth swiftly….and what if she over heard us, float our balcony…white and decaying, awful and unsightly....

I like to watch/listen to ghost stories but this one is real…..
She lived in a different block and like any other Malaysian working here in the same company with Zoul, she choose to live alone.

One day, she didn’t turned up for work. Her colleagues were wondering what was hhapening to her since she didn’t inform admin or sent any messages to anyone. The office thought maybe she has to attend something urgently.

On the second day, they started to wonder more of her where about when she did not reply messages sent to her nor pick up any phone calls but  the people from the office still did nothing.

On the third day, someone from the same block smelled something rotten from her apartment, they alerted the authorities who contacted the office. The office people had to break into the house and found the woman dead, decaying.
She died, alone from a heart attack.
Until today, the apartment is still empty
But last night Zoul realised what I was thinking and he never looked more amused.  Before he left, he stopped at the door, turned his head and said. “Don’t be scared sayang, I already close the balcony door for you”
With a gleeful naughty look on his face, he was gone.
EErrkk….

No comments:

Post a Comment