Friday 14 February 2014

But....


We are moving to Kuala Belait still in Brunei next month. It’s 260km from KK and under average condition flying times between two cities is 0hr 28min.

Me: That is a place where all hope and brain cells will slowly die because there will be nothing much to do.

I do not want to move there. I love it here. I have started my pregnancy exercise classes and exercising the right way during this second trimester can be important in keeping up my energy level and helping me to sleep well at night. I have become a nocturnal mammal lately plus the increasing overheating feeling is like killing me slowly.

The exercise is helping me mental and physical to cope with labor and as a calorie burning scheme so as to control my weight gain.
Furthermore everything I need is just a few walk away

Zoul: Everything will be fine. We can still keep our Bandar apartment and commute from Belait to Bandar frequently.

Me: Erkkk
( We have a complete kitchen set  and now we have to start all over again for the second house)

Zoul: Sayang, you could go to Miri everyday which is about 10-15 mins drive from Belait.

Me: Everyday? I mean the toll per day would cost me around RM40 to and fro.

(Unless, suddenly Zoul said he is in the next in line for the Brunei throne) 
Hahahahahah……

Eh, banyak songeh pulak aku ni!

But…..

No comments:

Post a Comment