Sunday 17 November 2013

Part twelve: A fighter to the end.


Kriss Eden


Kriss Eden is the name I've been disputing for my baby boy against hubby. It's a pretty name and it’s easy to remember and Eden means heaven or paradise. I trained Kristina to say the name repeatedly to papa so papa won’t forget the name.  Finally Mr. Hubby agrees with the name but warned me, Eden means I/me/mine back in his home town in Gemenceh Negeri Sembilan.

I think a short, simple name is kinda suitable considering he'd be born premature. I hope Mr. Hubby won't trick me and register him as Kriss Oden or Kriss Udin which sounds more Malay. On second thought, maybe I should register him myself after he was born.....

I saw my gynae today for a detail scan. Kriss is in a good condition. His lungs and kidneys are good so are all the other internal organs. The blood flow is good and his heartbeat is normal. He weighs approximately 1.6 kg but doc said it would be great if he could weigh at least 1.8kg or more at 32 weeks of my pregnancy.

I could workout towards 2 kg approaching the targeted week and I will seriously deal with the excess fat later. ( I think I will join London 360 degree absolute curves) or let's just hope chemo will help me lose some kilogram.  

Kind of a wishful thinking since I gained 8 to 10 kg after doing my last chemo treatment for my first mastectomy. Bad steroids!!!

I was ordered to start sick leave beginning 20th September to seriously rest from doing any office work (Mr. Hubby I quit house work too) and I'll be admitted in the hospital on the 24th September and  the C-sec will be on the 25th.

So, do pray for us my dear friends. I sure hope that this little fighter that has been busy stretching my once flat tummy post DIEP-flap to its limit, to be born strong and healthy. Then maybe I wouldn't have such a hard time dealing with (Puking!!!  Sorry guys, can't help myself) Come the CHEMO treatment next!


I love you so much Kriss. We will fight the battle together lil one!

No comments:

Post a Comment